Hey there guys, especially all you MotoGP lovers and enthusiast, it is Wazza here with another exciting new article of Arai replica helmet review. Today we are looking at one of the most publicly demanded Maverick Vinales Arai RX-7 V Replica Helmet, which is purely from a famous Japanese brand. If you are looking to buy the best and most secure replica helmet available in the market currently then this article is certainly for you guys.
Let me tell you something about this exciting review, this review will not only clear all of your doubts about buying and purchasing this replica racing helmet, but also will describe the pros and cons of the replica racing helmet and the most important thing, it will also give detail why World Champion racers like Maverick Vinales wears such professional helmet and last but not least will also describe about the manufacturing brand. So, let’s start!
The Maverick Vinales Arai RX-7 V Replica Helmet
The Maverick Vinales Arai RX-7 V Replica helmet is considered to be one of the best helmets due to its unique design, and the fact that it provides protection and comfort to riders. The ventilation system that it features makes it one of the best products you can go for.
The Maverick Vinales Arai RX-7 V Replica Helmet Specs
Here’s the whole list of the features you’ll be able to make use of if you happen to buy this helmet. Check them all out!
- Ventilation: Its brilliantly designed combined systems offer excellent and efficient ventilation. The new top duct provides 11% more airflow, with bigger switches for effortless operating
- More chin room: Unlike many replica helmets, it’s of a newly design outer shell, there is now almost 3mm of extra face/chin room.
- New Shield Lock System: Borrowed from our F1 helmet, this replica helmet completely modified 3D moving new shield lock mechanism secures the shield like never before, but operates smoothly with an intuitive fluid one finger operation and even with gloves.
- VAS: Variable Axis System allows the shield to travel in an arc, allowing a lower and more compact visor mechanism, not only improves helmet performance for rider protection but also allows easier shield changes with more intuitive design.
- Interior: Thinner frame materials and redesigned frame connection points make the latest interior comfort head liner even more comfortable. Stress joints allow the liner to flex and even separate in necessary so as to not interfere with the helmets impact energy management properties/performance
- Washable interior: having of being replica, the premium quality interior of any Arai helmet can be easily cleaned, in place, with mild soap and lukewarm water
- Outer shells: Unlike many other manufacturers this helmet provides one size outer shell for each two-helmet sizes for most models. Together with different shaped outer shells for different models it is almost impossible not to find the fit you are looking for.
- All-day comfort: All-day comfort with this replica Arai helmet provides interior fit and shape together with the finest liner materials and the extensive ventilation system. And thanks to the perfect balance and weight distribution of the helmet, you hardly notice you are wearing an Arai.
Our Rating of the Maverick Vinuales Arai RX-7 V Replica Helmet
With all due respect, still being the replica of Maverick Vinales Arai RX-7 V this helmet not only possesses the same features of original one but also have the same comfortness and stability. We are going to rate this helmet 4.3/5 stars as still the original branded helmet has its own beauty, but the replica is still among the best helmets for racers that is currently available in the market.
Maverick Vinales Arai RX-7 V Replica Helmet Price & Where to Buy
If you are interested in buying this helmet then you can get it for under $900 from Amazon.Click to check today’s price for the Arai RX-7 V
You can buy this helmet in 5 different sizes that include X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large. Also, as mentioned above the price remains the same regardless of the size you choose to pay for.
So, go ahead and select the helmet in the size that you want. Also, as mentioned, you don’t have to worry about paying extra for shipping costs.
More about Arai
Arai Helmet Limited is among the top Japanese companies that design and manufacture professional racing motorcycle helmets and other helmets for motorsport. It was formed in 1926 by a hat maker namely Hirotake Arai. Currently, Michio Arai is running the company and his son, Akihito is also part of the same company.
Every Arai helmet is basically a hand-built by keeping the company values. The major market of these helmets is in USA, and they possess the Snell Memorial Foundation safety standards. Similarly, the replica of these helmets have the same features as the originals but their vendors and distributors are in China. The market share of these replica helmets is comparable to the original ones available in stores.
This product was ranked first in customer satisfaction in all ten annual J. D. Power and Associates Motorcycle Helmet Satisfaction Studies. It also stood first in three of four categories:
- overall Satisfaction
So by seeing the championship history of Arai helmets many prominent and professional MotoGP racers use Arai, including Nicky Hayden and Dani Pedrosa. Many of the Formula 1 drivers also use Arai Helmets, but only the Arai GP-6 RC meets the FIA requirements for the sports. The replica ones possess the same features and safety standards with the same attention to comfort and security.
Many world-class racers wear the Arai helmet. Some of the big names are:
In the field of MotoGP:
- Noriyuki Haga – Swann Yamaha
- Josh Brookes – TAS Suzuki
- Nicky Hayden – Team Ducati
- Colin Edwards -Forward Racing Suter
- Dani Pedrosa – Repsol Honda Team
- Karel Abraham – Cardion AB Motoracing Ducati
- Cal Crutchlow – Tech3 Yamaha
For World Superbikes:
- Hiroshi Aoyama – Ten Kate Honda
- Jakub Smrz – Effenbert-Liberty Ducati
- Leon Haslam – Motorrad Motorsport BMW
- Jonathan Rea – Ten Kate Honda
- John Hopkins – Crescent Racing Suzuki
In Formula One:
- Sebastian Vettel
- Mark Webber
- Jenson Button
- Lewis Hamilton
- Kamui Kobayashi
- Kimi Raikkonen
- Daniel Ricciardo
- Paul di Resta
- Heikki Kovalainen
- Timo Glock
- Narain Karthikeyan
- Pedro de la Rosa
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that if you find this post helpful and click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission from the seller at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure here. Fat Helmets is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and its partners. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.