Today we have another amazing helmet review of Nolan helmets. In this review, I will be looking at the well-known N104 EVO Tech Helmet.
For those people who have some keen interest in MotoGP, you guys have come to the right place as this review is just perfect for you.
So, go ahead and read it all in order to know more about the helmet and the features that it offers to its wearers.
Nolan N104 Evo Tech Helmet
The new N104 Evo is the blend of all the development that Nolan could present in the field of modular helmets, beginning with the first and unique N100 in 1998.
Like the various Nolan helmets, it is 100% made in Italy and speaks to the aggregate of all the well being and comfort features that Nolan could put into a contemporary outline.
Its ventilation framework, featuring Air Booster Technology, now offers better inside atmosphere control during different weather conditions. The (licensed) chin guard rotation movement with curved direction makes it conceivable to keep the total size of the helmet’s front segment to a base, when the chin guard is open.
It also includes a Pin lock system. A VPS sunscreen, Microlock2 Retention framework and set up for the N-Com B5 Bluetooth Kit communication system finish the standard outfit of this wonderful helmet. Overall it is a very good quality helmet if you want to buy one.
Nolan N104 EVO Tech Helmet Specs
Here’s the whole list of specs that you will get to see if you happen to buy this helmet. I will be going through everything in-depth so you can get a clear idea about this helmet.
- Dimensionally-correct sizing permits enough cubic volume in chin/nose area
- Two Shell engineering permits Nolan N104 EVO to offer sizes from 2XS to 3XL (2XS-LG and XL-3XL)
- Injected polycarbonate GE Lexan shell
Face shield features:
- Face shields are estimated to fit the two diverse shell sizes (2XS-LG and XL-3XL)
- Shield is changed by a basic push button system
- VPS (Vision Protection System) slider bar to bring down the sun shield, push button discharge for instant retraction
- Ultra wide eye port opening is the biggest on any Nolan helmet for unrivaled visibility
- VPS lens is scratch and mist safe
- Pin lock shield available with every helmet
Chin Bar features:
- Double activity opening system is situated in the focal point of the chin guard and considers simple, one-gave opening
- Centromatic chin guard opening instrument requires double activity, synchronous activity to avoid unplanned opening
- The internal padding of the N104 EVO is effortlessly removable and launder able and antibacterial
- Removable cheek pads, inner liner, neck roll and wind protector
- Reflective insert at the focal point of the neck roll further enhances the rider’s visibility around evening time
- The state of the internal comfort padding encourages eyeglass wearing
- Features Microlock2 quick-release retention mechanism
- Compatible with N-Com communication system
- Microlock2 comprises of a plastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminum toothed and holding lever
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
Moreover, the “sail” impact is thusly much diminished and riding solace is still ensured, notwithstanding when the chin guard is lifted. The N104 EVO is additionally fitted with a ultra wide face shield, permitting the motorcyclist to appreciate a more extensive than-normal field of vision.
Nolan N104 EVO Tech Helmet Our Rating
Keeping all the amazing features of this helmet under consideration, we would rate this helmet no less than 9.2 out of a 10 star rating system. It’s an all-rounder helmet with some great features combined into one single product.
From ventilation to chin guard mechanism, and from the inner padding to the Bluetooth Kit communication system, every spec of this helmet makes it a worth buying product.
What I like about the Nolan N104 EVO Tech Helmet
There are a lot of things that I like about the Nolan N104 Evo Tech Helmet. I liked how light in weight it is so it doesn’t give any discomfort while riding the bike. Also the ventilation system present inside the helmet is amazing. The airflow is proper and that’s why you won’t feel suffocated as you ride your bike.
By now you all must have grasped the point that the above mentioned product is a must-have for anyone who has keen interest in MotoGP.
It’s a cool, funky product designed in a way that provides ultimate comfort to the riders and makes their riding experience worth it. It has various unrivaled features like pin lock system, anti-fog shield, vision protecting system, optically correct visor, pivoting chin guard that brings the chin bar closer to the helmet, P/J slide locker that locks the chin bar for additional safety, fully removable and washable inner padding, reflective panels on neck roll, advanced air booster system for better ventilation, dual action centromatic release system, Bluetooth enabled kit for better communication etc.
Nolan N104 EVO Tech Helmet Price & Where to Buy
If you’re someone who wants to buy this helmet then you can go ahead and get it from Amazon.com for under $400. Also don’t fret about giving extra because the shipping is totally free. If you’re someone who wants to experience a high-quality helmet at a comparatively less price tag then go ahead and buy it.
More about Nolan Helmets
Nolan Helmets SpA is an Italian motorbike helmet brand which was established in 1972 by Lander Nocchi, a businessman in the motorbike and auto embellishment parts. It produces all parts to their helmets in-house. Nolan additionally manufactures the X-Lite helmet brand, and also the Grex value line of helmets for new riders.
When the various helmet manufacturers moved their generation to the Far East to deliver less expensive items, Nolan chose to keep their manufacturing plant open and every one of their laborers employed.
Their aim is to offer high-esteem items with imaginative elements at the best cost. Manufacturing in their own particular industrial facility in Italy permits Nolan to apply exceptional control over the nature of their items.
They utilize all the best materials accessible, and make all aspects of each helmet in house. They have their own examination group and their own particular test lab to guarantee that each helmet complies with the security measures of the considerable number of business sectors around the globe.
All Nolan helmets are secured by a 5-year limited warranty and all Ncom correspondences items are secured by a 2-year limited warranty. Motorcycle racers Casey Stoner and Marco Melandri have used Nolan helmets over their careers. In the past, other important motorcycle racers like Ricardo Tormo used Nolan helmets too.